Premium Blepharitis Eye Mask by Magic Gel
- Last longer than hot washcloths with no dripping and a more targeted warmth. The MagicGel eye mask retains heat for the optometrist recommend period of 10 minutes.
- Whilst mainly used hot, you can also pop it in the freezer for an hour to create a comfortable cold eye mask. Especially useful if you are suffering from puffy eyes or an allergy of some kind.
- A nice loose fitting cotton strap holds the gel pack against your eyes
- As soon as the gel has cooled down again, you can heat it back up. It’ll work through around 300 heating and cooling cycles.
- Much longer than the wheat bag equivalents!