- This event has passed.
April 15, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The First Step To Becoming An Invisalign Provider
Invisalign® Fundamentals is an introductory program for new Invisalign GP providers and their teams. This course is comprised of:
- Online self-instruction orientation modules which cover the basics needed to start an Invisalign case – for doctors and their teams prior to attending the live course sessions
- A live, lecture/clinical education course for doctors and a live, hands-on lecture/participation training course for team members running concurrently to the doctor session
Invisalign Fundamentals Online Training Overview
- Online self-instruction modules prepare doctors and team members for the Invisalign Fundamentals live course
- The online training helps doctors and team members understand all aspects of the Invisalign treatment process
- Successful completion of a short quiz at the end of this training is required to receive 4 CE credits
Invisalign Fundamentals Live Course Overview
- An in-person half-day course provides doctors with the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating a broad range of patients with Invisalign
- A separate session, exclusively for team members, runs concurrently to the doctor session and covers relevant case submission topics and provides attendees practical, hands-on experience
At the conclusion of the program the participants will understand how to:
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatment
- Integrate all aspects of the Invisalign treatment process into the practice
- Learn how to use the software that depicts a virtual set-up of the planned treatment
Within four weeks of the event, the doctor will be emailed information on how to access and take the one hour online orientation.
NOTE: Continuing education credits issued for participation in the CE activity may not apply toward license renewal in all states. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the requirements of his/her state licensing board(s).