- This event has passed.
Excellence in Dental Assisting, Hands-on
May 26, 2017
As clinical procedures continue to expand and improve, the dental assistant’s role continues to evolve as well. Any assistant who desires the most current, up-to-date information on the latest dental products and procedures should plan to attend this course. Shannon will guide you through the most current information available on today’s popular aesthetic materials and techniques.
- Digital Photography: What materials needed, types of camera settings, downloading and storage
- PVS, Alginate and Digital Scanning
- How to fabricate beautiful esthetic provisionals for anterior and posterior restorations
- Various whitening materials to offer patient’s and why
- Laboratory communication, various cementation techniques and post op home care
Details for time coming soon.