Veteran Dental Supply Solutions
CPS offers quality equipment along with equipment installation, maintenance, and repair. We are committed to meeting and adapting to the needs of our customers with a constant focus on increasing satisfaction and providing solutions for increased equipment efficiency. Our equipment specialists provide follow-up support for all equipment, including replacement parts and maintenance/repair services.
Dental Practices use several different types of dental supplies and numerous s instruments, consumables and tools for each patient.
Our partners and specialist provide follow-up support for all equipment, including replacement parts and maintenance/ repair services.
We provide equipment service for on-site repair for all types of dental equipment.
– Jennifer Aldaco: Nov 2013–Present Trained over 45,000 dental team members on submitting records for new starts of Invisalign. Invisalign®, a series of customized clear aligner trays gradually straighten teeth and improve occlusion.
3M Jodi Petche
– Jan 2014–Dec 2017 Conducted live hands-on training on making Provisionals.
– Randy Bailey: Jan 2014 Present, provided instructional photography tips to elevate the confidence of the dental team to support documentation of records and patient acceptance.
– Michael Beltrami:SOL #IHS1409211: Claremore Indian Hospital, Carestream 9600 16 x10 Monitor with Face Scan Kit.
– Alicia Lu: SOL# 36C24220Q1177 VA NY Harbor Healthcare System (Manhattan, Brooklyn and St. Albans Camputs) Duramax Extraoral Purification Systems Qty 28.
Expertise in the equipment life cycle management process gives us a unique perspective on healthcare facility workflows. Our end-toend approach, called Equipment Value Management Expertise and Quality Strong manufacturer relationships and national agreements.
SERVICES AND SUPPORT
• 81+ equipment experts
• Online ordering and reporting platform
EQUIPMENT VALUE MANAGEMENT
Unique ability to deliver greater savings and value through our complete (Clinical Engineering, Medical Equipment Rental and Onsite Equipment Management).
CODES AND DATA
• DUNS number: 023776603 (government)
• VOSB (veteran-owned small business)
• Accept credit and Paypal
• CAGE Code: 8EF02
• NAICS Codes: 339114, 339113, 334510, 611710, 424920
• GSA Schedule Contract Number(s) and SINs
• ADS Inc teaming agreements
• HUBZone Certified Contemporary Product Solutions
• 309 A 26th Street
• Virginia Beach